Thursday, December 6, 2007




A week before Thanksgiving, I took a short vacation to Jamaica for one of my best friend's wedding. It turned out to be a huge lovefest. Meeting new family and friends from all over the world, while eating some of the best food I've eaten in some time, has definitely recharged my soul and has given me a new determination to make it through another winter in the city but also convincing me that i need to leave the country every couple of months to maintain my sanity.
Congratulations to Clint and Jessica who inspire us to find a love like that of which you two share.

Where we stayed: http://www.silver-sands.com/
Silver Sands is off the beaten path right outside Montego Bay. It's in a gated community offering uncrowded beaches with plenty of activities such as kayaking, snorkeling and deep sea fishing.

5 comments:

Sassy said...

gorgeous food and that food is making me soooooooooooooo hungry :-)

towondap said...

To be part of such a wonderful experience. It was awesome reconnecting with my long time friends who are also my true family. Are we still planning to go to South Africa next year?

Kiddrae254 said...

Great pics, glad to see you're bloggin... link for link??

Peace and blessing

Hance.

Anonymous said...

You still have the best photos I've seen. I'll have to get them from Jess.

BTW - I believe that IS Polly's bra...

lovett hines said...

ha ha reiko...that is Polly's bra...what a wild night!