Thursday, December 18, 2008

a word from General Grievance: Dudes in The Club

Yo Lovett,Why is it that every time I go to the club there is always those 3 dudes that want to be in the middle of the dance floor, just bouncing to the music? Do they want to lip-sync to every hip hop song that comes on? I mean, they don't dance. All they do is rock and lean with drinks in their hands. They’re too cheap to put their jackets in coat check. They never leave the dance floor and here's the worst… they always hate! If you snatch up a chick that they were eyeing because they didn't have the heart to talk to, they end up grilling you the whole night like you owe them money!! I don't go to clubs to fight. I'm just trying to get my rub on with a female and all these dudes that want to lean, rap, then throw the ice grill or they come up to the chick you cutting the rug with and sandwich the brawd...I'm saying “MONEY I DONT KNOW YOU, IM PUTTING WORK IN HERE!!! Leave me alone and find someone else to do that lame tactic to.” All these residual dudes need stop hating and get some real club gear. I never know how they get in with champion sweaters and some air-force ones acting like they are really doing it. And what's good with cats still rocking Versace button ups? Respect to the NOTORIOUS BIG, may God have Mercy on his soul but those shirts are out! Man, one of the 2steppin Trio had one ON! With some black Nike airs and shades. He kept yelling... "Can you smell what the rock is cooking" then looked around for what looked to me like...Approval. Then to top it off he would lift his shades when he was looking at a chick and raise one eyebrow like the rock use to do. That made him look like a rapist/pedophile. wtf man??...how played out can you be! I'm telling y'all, fix ya shape ups, get your gear right for the clubs, work on a two step. If ya got a bubble goose or one of them Woolrich joints put it in coat check, stop the cipher dancing all night ‘cuz y'all keep bumping into people or stepping on shoes. And stop hating if I scoop up that girl you were eyeing! ......Lovett, I ain’t mad, my dude. I'm just saying!

note: General Grievance is his own man and does not necessarily reflect the views of Lovettcanfly

No comments: