Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Profile: The Dynasties







I finished my schooling at the School of Visual Arts in Manhattan. It was one of the best and most creative periods of my life. I was surrounded by such great talent, while being enriched with a flood of creative concepts ideas. I'm still trying to sort them out!! Almost 10 years later it makes one extremely proud to see many former classmates now established in their careers and having made names for themselves in NYC and around the world. My friend Rika is the most current that I would like to briefly profile.
Rika just launched her jewelry line called “The Dynasties”. The brand’s initial offerings are very contemporary and hip. The gold and sterling silver rope earrings show a “Nineties Hip-Hop” influence. My favorite is the gold “Trust Me” broach in graffiti script, another ode to 90's NYC.

If you’re interested, you can contact The Dynasties at Info@thedynasties.com or leave a comment here at lovettcanfly.blogspot.com

No comments: