Wednesday, August 27, 2008

say it ain't so








Every so often in life, there is a moment when you realize that something you have believed your entire life is only a reality in your mind. That moment sucks…
Since my childhood, I have been fascinated by dolphins. I don’t know if it is because of my early childhood years in Florida or the TV show flipper but I have always been obsessed with them.
I still love them but the mystique has rubbed off a bit.
Over the weekend, I journeyed to the Sea World Family of amusement parks in Orlando, Fla. I hung out with dolphins for a few days and I can tell you, the permanent smile on their faces can be deceiving. They are not always happy and can be quite vicious. I experienced them up close and they are not all that nice if you don't have a fish in your hand. However they are extremely intelligent and graceful. We tend to forget that they are wild animals and underestimate their size and power! If you see them in the wild keep in mind they are known to kill sharks!!
Anyway, this blog has no point, I am just depressed because I just found out that my favorite cuddly animal ain’t so cuddly.

If you’re in Orlando, you must visit Sea World, their new water park Aquatica or take a day to swim with the dolphins at Discovery Cove. You won’t be disappointed.
http://seaworld.com/

No comments: